Since phpMyAdmin's interface is based entirely in your browser, you'll need a web server (such as Apache, nginx, IIS) to install phpMyAdmin's files into.
- You need PHP 7.1.0 or newer, with
sessionsupport, the Standard PHP Library (SPL) extension, hash, ctype, and JSON support.
mbstringextension (see mbstring) is strongly recommended for performance reasons.
- To support uploading of ZIP files, you need the PHP
- You need GD2 support in PHP to display inline thumbnails of JPEGs ("image/jpeg: inline") with their original aspect ratio.
- When using the cookie authentication (the default), the openssl extension is strongly suggested.
- To support upload progress bars, see 2.9 Seeing an upload progress bar.
- To support XML and Open Document Spreadsheet importing, you need the libxml extension.
- To support reCAPTCHA on the login page, you need the openssl extension.
- To support displaying phpMyAdmin's latest version, you need to enable
php.inior to have the curl extension.
phpMyAdmin supports MySQL-compatible databases.
- MySQL 5.5 or newer
- MariaDB 5.0 以降